Journeys in Latin America - January to June 2009

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Rob Released Into South America!

Welcome to my newest blog - it will cover the next 6 months of my life as i travel throughout South America in search of sights, sounds & knowledge previously unavailable to me. I have just arrived close to southern tip of Chile, in Punta Arenas, from Rothera Research Station where i have spent the last 26 months (see http://rotherapoint.blogspot.com & www.robertwebster.org/blog.html for those blogs).

I saved a considerable sum during that time and now plan on using some of those earnings for an extended trip. Watch these pages for words & pictures. It may take me a little while to work out how im going to go about getting the pictures on here via internet cafes, but i don´t doubt that it is possible.

I look forwartd to getting started...

Rob

No comments:

Followers